Images depict 24" x 24" model.
The Acudor FW-5050 is an insulated, fire rated access door approved for use in walls and ceilings. For walls, this door has an Underwriters Laboratories (UL and ULC), 1-1/2 hour "B" label, with a maximum temperature rise of 250 degrees after 30 minutes. This door should be used in walls when temperature rise or heat transmission is a factor. For fire rated ceilings, this door has been approved by Warnock Hersey International for 3 hours (max. size to 24" x 36")
- For all types of walls and ceilings
- Used in walls when temperature rise or heat transmission
is a factor.
- Insulated door panel
- Concealed hinge
- Inside latch release
- Door / Door Frame: Steel or Stainless Steel: 20 gauge door, 16 gauge mounting frame. Door filled with 2" thick fire rated insulation, flange to be 1" wide
- Hinge: Concealed
- Fire Rating: For walls: UL - 1-1/2 hour "B" label. ULC - 2 hour "B" label. (optional) For ceilings: Warnock Hersey International - 3 hours max size 24x36
- Standard Latch: Universal self-latching bolt, operated by either a knurled knob or flush key. When master keying is required, doors can be prepared for mortise
- Finish: Steel: 5 stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of white baked enamel.
- Stainless Steel: #4 satin polish