The ASME-listed MagnaClean Commercial range helps prevent the damage, and related symptoms, that can be caused by iron oxide sludge. The filters feature a unique, patented magnetic filtration system which removes virtually all of the suspended iron oxide that collects in hydronic heating systems.
The MagnaClean Commercial range is manufactured to ASME Section 8 in five sizes to meet the demands of a broad cross-section of light commercial to heavy-duty applications.
MagnaClean Commercial filters deliver immediate benefits to improve performance and help to reduce maintenance costs:
- Construction conforms to ASME Section 8
- Available in 2”, 4”, 6” and 8” to suit a wide range of commercial/industrial pipe sizes
- Exceptional magnetic capture – Up to 80% better than tested traditional methods
- Helps restore heating system efficiency and performance – Up to 30% more efficient
- Helps reduce ongoing maintenance costs
- Collects large and micro-particles
- Compatible with ALL hydronic heating and cooling systems
- Simple, trouble-free installation and servicing