Excellent ASHRAE 62.2 Ventilation Solution, motors suitable for continuous operation and the low sound levels make them excellent for this application. Whole House Ventilation, for most common applications Air King recommends the installation of an Energy Star qualified exhaust fan in a central area of the home such as an upstairs hallway. Local Exhaust, Air King recommends utilizing an ECO-Exhaust Series fan for Local Exhaust. The fan would be used in conjunction with a Whole House (continuous ventilation) exhaust fan and installed in the bathroom to provide energy efficient Local Exhaust when the room is occupied.
- Effective Ventilation: Bathrooms up to 75 sq. ft. or Other rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Perfect ventilation solution for Weatherization Assistance Program
- Can be used to comply with California Title 24 requirements
- Lowest possible HVI certified sound rating - Less than 0.3 Sones!
- Easily installs using the included adjustable hanging brackets
- Listed for installation over a tub or shower on a GFCI circuit
- 6" round duct connector with spring loaded metal damper protects against back drafts
- Side access panel allows you to wire the fan from inside or outside the housing
- Exhaust Fan Housing
- Blower (motor)
- Damper and Duct Collar
- Hanger Bars for Mounting
- Instruction Sheets