Excellent ASHRAE 62.2 Ventilation Solution: Motors suitable for continuous operation and the low sound levels make them excellent for this application.
Local Exhaust: Air King recommends utilizing a quiet Exhaust Fan for Local Exhaust. The fan would be used in conjunction with a Whole House (continuous ventilation) exhaust fan and installed in the bathroom to provide energy efficient Local Exhaust when the room is occupied.
- Effective Ventilation: Bathrooms up to 75 sq. ft. or Other rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- Energy Star qualified
- Can be used to comply with California Title 24 requirements
- Quiet Operation
- Three part system that includes a Housing, Motor/Blade/Grill and Damper
- Easily installs using the double thick keyhole mounting tabs or the included adjustable hanging brackets
- 4" metal duct collar with back draft damper
- Low profile and durable, all metal grill with a painted, white finish
- Fire rated to automatically shut off when the temperature exceeds that of the fusable link