The SS EPE Series is made of Electropolished 316L stainless steel used for residential, high purity process and food grade environments. 316L stainless steel helps provide longer lasting protection against highly corrosive environments. Reduces sediment, rust, chlorine taste/odor and scale.
- Made of heavy duty 316L (low carbon) stainless steel head and housing rated to 150 psi steel
- Shouldered seat plates fit solidly into the cartridge core to ensure a positive seal.
- For hot and cold water applications
- Specially designed cartridge seal plates for 9-3/4" or 10" equivalent length cartridges.
- Electropolish exterior finish provides mirror-like finish and highest level of resistance to corrosion
- V-band clamp for quick and easy opening and closing
- Removable cartridge posts lift out for easy cleaning
- Housing Drains: Both sludge and clean chambers have drain couplings for easy cleaning
- Air vent allows venting before start-up or draining
- High temperature capacity (up to 250°F) dependent upon filter cartridge selected:
- AP110 - 64 gpm
- AP124 - 64 gpm
- AP117 - 24 gpm
- APS117 - 24 gpm
- AP420 - 64 gpm
- Manufactured from FDA CFR-21 compliant materials
- 10 year limited stainless steel housings warranty