3/4" Zinc Screw-In Grounding ConnectorGC75 3/4" Zinc Screw-In Grounding Connector
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
They install from inside or outside a metal panel or metal enclosure, through one of the existing knockouts. There’s no need to modify the box or enclosure to accommodate the connector! Both provide excellent strain relief for grounding conductors.
Listed for use with stranded and solid copper and aluminum wire, these connectors cover an extra-wide cable range with less inventory.
- Installs inside or outside a metal panel or metal enclosure through one of the existing knockouts; no need to modify the box or enclosure to accommodate the connector!
- Provides excellent strain relief for grounding conductors
- Listed for use with stranded and solid copper and aluminum wire
- Half the cost & extra wide cable range—fewer items to stock and inventory
- Use for bonding and grounding separately derived systems
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Silver
- Knockout Size: 3/4"
- Cable Range: #1 to 3/0 Stranded and solid copper and aluminum
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.