Non-metallic and metallic, combination power and low voltage box. For power and phone/ cable/speaker/surround sound installations.
Meets 2017 NEC Section 406.9 (B) for the protection of exterior outlets which require the use of an extra-duty weatherproof while-in-use cover for all outdoor 15 or 20 AMP receptacles.
Features & Benefits:
- Use metallic boxes where metal raceways are required
- Perfect for flat screen plasma/LCD televisions
- For new or existing construction
- Recessed, so plugs do not protrude from wall
- Trim ring covers cut edge of drywall
- Trim ring (TVB613) and cover (TVB613C) are textured/paintable
- (2) low voltage mounts are built-in
- Low voltage separator provided for built-in 2-gang device box so power and low voltage can be combined