For new or existing construction. Non-metallic, recessed combo boxes for power and low voltage for class 2 wiring of satellite or cable TV, speakers, etc.
Features & Benefits:
- Recessed combo box allows you to mount LCD/plasma TVs and other system components flush against the wall
- For new work…Use supplied screws to install on stud. For convenience, box positioning tabs are set for 1/2” or 5/8” drywall
- Trim plate is textured/paintable and covers edges of cut wall surface
- Mounting wings hold bracket securely against wall when screws are tightened
- For walls up to 1-1/2” thick
- Use with Arlington’s SCOOP™ series entrance hoods and plates (see pages O-7 to O-9)