DST-900 was conceived on purpose to be installed on switchboards, panel boards, heating/cooling units and other applications.
- Reliable Digital Electronic Accuracy
- Easy-to-Read Digital Display which displays sensor temperature and functional status. It also allows precise setpoint and differential settings
- Simple programming of setpoint temperature, differential and cooling/heating modes. Setpoint can be adjusted easily wihout going into programming mode.
- Wide adjustable setpoint with temperature range from -67 to 302°F ( -55 to 150°C) and differential from 0 to 18°F (0 to 10°C). This enables the user to optimize the system performance for any applications. A tighter differential can be achieved (eg. 1F or 1C) than conventional electromechanical controls
- Anti-Short Cycle Delay to ensure the output relay remains off for up to 254 secs. This would avoid unnecessary hard start and equipment wear
- User selectable Celsius or Fahrenheit scales
- Lockout switch to prevent tempering by unauthorized personne
- A universal sensor P-02 is supplied with the control. This solid state temperature sensor probe can be extended up to 170 feet.
- Easy installation
- Setpoint range:-67 to 302°F ( -55 to 150°C)
- Differential: 0 to 18°F(0 to 10°C)
- Anit Cycling Delay: 0 to 254 sec.
- Output: 1 on a SPDT 16 A 250 Vac relay
- Resolution: 1°C (1°F)
- Accuracy: ± 1°F
- Housing: self-extinguish UL94V0 ABS plastics, white colour
- Size: frontal 45 x 71 mm; depth 58 mm (4 DIN modules)
- Mounting: DIN rail for panel boards
- Display: LED, 3 digits, 12.5 mm high
- Data storing: on EEP-ROM non-volatile memory
- Operating temperature: 23 to 149 °F (-5 to +65 °C)
- Relative humidity: 20 to 85 % (not condensing)
- Power supply: 110VAC, 50/60Hz