Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
To verify the whole heating system it is possible toggle to manual mode and switching on or off the circulator pump. In manual mode the controller does not read any probe value, so no alarm function is activate.
DST-932 is designed to handle most differential temperature control functions for operation of solar heating, swimming pool heating, domestic water heating, and sophisticated space heating and cooling etc.
- Reliable Digital Electronic Accuracy
- Easy-to-Read Digital Display which displays sensor temperature and functional status. It also allows precise differential temperature settings
- Simple programming of differential setpoint temperature and (hysteresis) differential. Setpoint can be adjusted easily wihout going into programming mode.
- A tighter differential can be achieved (eg. 1F or 1C) than conventional electromechanical controls
- Anti-Short Cycle Delay to ensure the output relay remains off for up to 254 secs. This would avoid unnecessary hard start and equipment wear
- User selectable Celsius or Fahrenheit scales
- Lockout switch to prevent tempering by unauthorized personne
- Measuring Range: * Measuring Range: -39 to 248F
- Two universal 10K ohm sensors P-01 are supplied with the control. This solid state temperature sensor probe can be extended up to 500 feet.
- Easy installation
- Differential Setpoint range: 0.8 to 50°F
- Differential Setpoint Hysteresis(differential): 0.8 to 17.9°F
- Anit Cycling Delay: 0 to 254 sec.
- Anti Freeze protection: 32.1 to 228°F
- Anti-Freeze hysteresis(differential): 0.8 to 17.9°F
- Over Temperature Protection: 0.3 to 50.0°F
- Over Temperature Hysteresis(differential): 0.8 to 17.9°F
- Output: 1 on a SPDT 16 A 250 Vac relay
- Resolution: 1°C (1°F)
- Accuracy: ± 1°F
- Display: LED, 3 digits, 12.5 mm high
- Data storing: on EEP-ROM non-volatile memory
- Operating temperature: 23 to 149 °F (-5 to +65 °C)
- Relative humidity: 20 to 85 % (not condensing)
- Housing: self-extinguish UL94V0 ABS plastics, white colour
- Size: frontal 45 x 71 mm; depth 58 mm (4 DIN modules)
- Mounting: DIN rail for panel boards
- Power supply: 110VAC, 50/60Hz
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.