The BAYweb Pro 2 Thermostat has the ability for remote temperature sensor options that provide data for overall system health reporting, the ability to average temperature control for up to four areas and temperature monitoring and alerting.
- Effortless Scheduling
- Multi-User Access with Personalized Web Portal
- Alert Notifications
- No Recurring Costs or Fees
- Use Existing Wiring
- Keypad size 4" x 5" (replaces 3" x 4" keypad size)
- System Types - Gas, oil or electric heat with air conditioning and/or heat pump
- Control Types - 1 heat/1 cool; 2 heat/2cool; heat pump; 3 heat/2 cool
- Schedule - 7-day, up to 48 periods per day, automatically adapts with occupancy sensing
- Control Features - Automatic changeover, set point limiting, compressor protection
- Clock - Synchronized with NIST Atomic Clock (+/- 1 second)
- Occupancy/Alert Inputs - Advanced: (3) wired inputs
- Power Requirements - 24 VAC 0.5 Amp maximum, or 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 0.25 Amp maximum
- Requires a full time Internet connection (broadband, DSL satellite).