Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The unit is factory adjusted to decrease the branch line pressure from 16 psig to 0 psig as the signal pressure increases from 0 psig to 16 psig. A bias adjustment is provided to retard or advance the output signal if required by a particular application.
- Action: Proportional - reverses input signal
- Main Air Pressure: 20 psig normal operating, 30 psig maximum.
- Air Capacity: 8 SCFH.
- Air Consumption: 29 SCIM.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 140°F.
- Mounting: Designed for use on 22-120 TAC Pneumodular manifold socket. This device can also be surface mounted by using the appropriate mounting bracket. (See "Mounting Instructions").
- Air Connections: barbed nipples for 1/4" O.D. polyethylene or 5/32" I.D. polyurethane tubing.
- Material: glass-filled nylon.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.