|4||Thu, Dec 10|
|39||Mon, Dec 14 – Tue, Dec 15|
|5||Tue, Dec 15 – Thu, Dec 17|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Circuit Sentry Flo-Setter valve is easy to install and maintains set flow rate even when installed next to a pipe bend or fitting. The easy to read gallons per minute scale on the lockable handle ensures that the flow setting is simple and user friendly while the integral P/T plugs allow verification of required differential pressure.
- The unique New GPM dial is easy to set. Requires no instruments, charts or wheels
- Maintains the set flow rate within +/- 5% regardless of pressure fluctuations in the system
- Saves pump energy and improves coil efficiency
- Easy to install and lockable handle allows simple adjustment to design or required flow rate should specifications change
- Minimized commissioning time due to automatic balancing of the system
- No minimum straight pipe lengths required before or after the valve
- Integrated pressure / temperature ports to easily measure differential pressure and temperature
- Large open flow paths for clog-free operation
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.