Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
In most heating systems, standalone condensing boilers don’t condense all the time. They operate at higher temperatures than necessary, and use more fuel than they need to. The Sage Zone Control is an innovative product that lowers system operating temperatures and raises efficiency by constantly analyzing zone demand and adjusting boiler output accordingly.
- Pre-programmed HeatMatch software calculates zone demand, measures supply water temperature, and automatically adjusts maximum firing rates starting at low fire
- Reduces boiler “short cycling” and extends heating system life. Increases condensing and efficiency.
- Three-temperature versatility is perfect for buildings with a mix of high and low heat radiation and/or an indirect water heater.
- Advanced freeze protection monitors individual zone activity during freezing temperatures.
- Plug & play - Snap-in RJ45 cable (included), eliminates labor for boiler wiring. Includes factory settings for ease of setup.
- Touch Screen (on the boiler) controls settings and adjustments and monitors BTUs and cycle history
- Easy setup! No high voltage (120V) wire prep needed for domestic hot water priority.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.