The 130 series balancing valve can be supplied with optional insulation shells, purchased separately, to minimize heat loss or eliminate condensation in chilled water applications.
- Fixed orifice.
- DZR low-lead brass valve body.
- Multi-turn adjustment range.
- Number of adjustments: 5
- Memory stop feature.
- Stainless steel valve plug.
- Teflon stem guide bearing.
- Max working pressure: 232 psi
- Working temp range: -4° - 230°F
- Reduction of Lead in Drinking Water Act:
- Compliant: 0.25% max weighted average lead content.
- Certified by: IAPMO R&T