Zone valves are used to automatically shut-off the flow, redirect or modulate hot and chilled water in hydronic heating and air conditioning systems.
The high flow and high close-off performance characteristics of these zone valves, combined with the compact size, makes them particularly suitable to fit inside baseboard or directly in fan coils units.
Motorized ball valves series 644 are used in all types of systems because of the following characteristics:
- Zero leakage across the valve
- Quick opening and closing valve operation
- Operates at very high differential pressures
- Low pressure drop through the valve
- Union connections for simple installs and removals