The high flow and high close-off performance characteristics of these zone valves, combined with the compact size, makes them particularly suitable to fit inside baseboard or directly in fan coils units.
The 6442 and 6443 series motor drives for 40 seconds. Power is then dropped by an internal switch. Power is required to drive in both directions. These valves are used in all types of systems because of the following characteristics:
- Zero leakage across the valve
- Quick opening and closing valve operation
- Operates at very high differential pressures
- Loss of power stays in last position (open, closed or mid-stroke)
- Low pressure drop through the valve
- Union connections for simple installation and removal
Image displayed represents NPT model.