Zone valves are used to automatically shut-off the flow, redirect or
modulate hot and chilled water in hydronic heating and air
The motorized three-way diverting / mixing valves permits two
position diverting or three-way mixing with 3-wire floating outdoor
reset controller for injection mixing.
The motorized three-way bypass valves permits a system to
operate with a continuous flow regardless if the zone valve is in the
open or in the by-pass position.
The high flow and high close-off performance characteristics of
these zone valves, combined with the compact size, makes them
particularly suitable to fit inside baseboard or directly in fan coils
Motorized ball valves series 644 are used in all types of systems because of the following characteristics:
Image displayed represents NPT model.
- Zero leakage across the valve
- Quick opening and closing valve operation
- Operates at very high differential pressures
- Loss of power stays in last position (open, closed or mid-stroke)
- Low pressure drop through the valve
- Union connections for simple installation and removal