The FAL Series Control is a combination temperature-start blower control and limit control. It is designed to control both the blower (at adjustable setting) while limiting the safe operating temperature of the furnace (at predetermined settings) to meet individual manufacturer requirements. It incorporates the best features of a temperature actuated blower controls. To replace, check the cut-out temperature of FAL unit that is removed from the furnace and set the "Fan Off" pointer and limit on the replacement unit to match these temperature settings. The Fan Differential (black knob) adjusts the fan on to be 20° to 50° above the fan off temperature (white pointer). The knob has the letters "A,B,C" embossed into the top. "A" is the lowest setting and "C" the highest. Turn knob to achieve desired differential.
- Universal replacement in forced air heating furnaces.
- Adjustable fan OFF Setting
- Adjustable DIFFERENTIAL Setting
- Adjustable furnace temperature limit to match existing setting
- UL Recognized
- CSA Approved
- Length: 7"
- Fan off temperature: 90°F to 120°F
- Limit temperature: 150°F to 250°F
- Limit differential: 30°F
- Pilot Duty: 40 VA @ 30 and 120