FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Easy Access for Cleaning and Maintenance - The treated aluminum water panel (or wicking paper water panel in the water-saver model) ensures top performance. Front or side access door allows for quick and convenient removal and replacement of water panel.
- Smooth, Low-Noise Operation - Nearly silent operation is the result of Carrier humidifier’s precision-engineered fan and motor combination on fan powered models. Air is drawn through the water panel quietly and efficiently, turning water into the water vapor that humidifies the home.
- Long Lasting, Attractive Cover - The outside casing and interior components of all Carrier humidifiers are made from durable UV resistant plastic. This plastic resists deterioration, even when exposed to ultra-violet light sources common in many systems.
- Built-In Bypass Damper - On the LBP, SBP and WBP models.
- Optimum Distribution of Moisture - Through the combination of the solenoid valve and water distribution system by Carrier, homeowners will benefit from the most optimum distribution of moisture possible.
- Four Humidity Control Options - Choose between four separate control options, the Humidistat, the HumidiTract, the Thermidistatt, and the Infinity™ Control. Each of these units provide precise control over the humidity levels in the home.
- Taupe Metallic - Color-matched to the furnace (excluding small fan powered models).