The Series DH3 Digihelic® controller allows the selection of pressure, velocity or volumetric flow operation in several commonly used engineering units.
Programming is easy using the menu key to access 5 simplified menus which provide access to: security level; selection of pressure, velocity or flow operation; selection of engineering units; K-factor for use with flow sensors; rectangular or circular duct for inputting area in flow applications; set point control or set point and alarm operation; alarm operation as a high, low or high/low alarm; automatic or manual alarm reset; alarm delay; view peak and valley process reading; digital damping for smoothing erratic process applications; scaling the 4-20 mA process output to fit your applications range and field calibration.
Features & Benefits:
- 3-in-1 instrument allows the reduction of several instruments with one product, saving inventory, installation time and money
- Full-scale accuracy of 1.5% or better even on extremely low ranges, and 0.5% for ranges above 5 in w.c. provide for greater measurement precision
- Secure menu program provides access to device operation only for the right skill level
- Optional stainless steel bezel is the same installation diameter as Magnehelic® gage and simplifies field upgrade to DH3 pressure controller
- SCFM duct flow
- Filter status
- Duct or building static pressure
- Damper and fan control