- The Series L6 Flotect Level Switch is designed and built for years of trouble-free service in a wide variety of process liquid level applications.
- Operation is simple and dependable with no mechanical linkage as the level switch is magnetically actuated.
- The float lever pivoted within the body moves when the process liquid displaces the float.
- A magnet on the opposite end of the float lever controls a second magnet on the switch actuating lever located in the switch housing.
- Leak-proof lower body machined from bar stock.
- Flexible application use with side wall or direct tee mounting options available to act as an external float chamber.
- Ideal for demanding outdoor applications with weatherproof and explosion-proof body.
- High accuracy with sensitivity to level changes of less than 1/2".