Flotect Mini-Size Brass Flow Switch, Normally Open or ClosedV10 Flotect Mini-Size Brass Flow Switch, Normally Open or Closed
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- The Series V10 Flotect Mini-Size Flow Switches is designed to provide inexpensive, reliable monitoring of the presence or absence of flow in a system.
- This series is available for field installation in pipelines from 1/2 to 2" diameter and available in brass or 303 SS body.
- Magnetically actuated switching design gives superior performance with rugged, hermetically sealed reed switch.
- Simple field switch adjustment allows user to toggle between Normally Open (NO) or Normally Closed (NC) with no change in the electrical connection.
- Switch housing is located outside the process media, allowing simple switch changeover or maintenance without interruption of process flow.
- Full size, field trimmable stainless steel vane provided with removable template calibrated for brass or ductile iron reducing tees with forged steel straight tee/bushing combinations.
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.