1-1/4" NPT Flotect Explosion-Proof Mini-Size Brass DPDT Flow Switch w/ Brass TeeV6EPB-B-D-4-B 1-1/4" NPT Flotect Explosion-Proof Mini-Size Brass DPDT Flow Switch w/ Brass Tee
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- The Series V6 Flotect Flow Switch is surprisingly compact, and specifically engineered to monitor liquid, gas, or air flows
- Time tested in thousands of pipeline installations and processing plants around the world, this Series is Weatherproof, designed to meet NEMA 4 and Explosion-proof (listing included in specifications).
- Tees are available for installation in pipelines from 1/2" to 2" (12.70 to 50.80 mm). With bushings added the unit is easily adapted to 1/4" and 3/8" (6.35 and 9.53 mm) piping.
- Leak proof body machined from bar stock.
- Choice of models in a tee with calibrated vane or field adjustable trimmable vane.
- Electrical assembly can be easily replaced without removing the unit from the installation so that the process does not have to be shut down.
- High-pressure rating of 1000 psig (69 bar) with brass body.
- Low flow model offers field adjustable set point.
- Easy installation with simply pipe insert via the tee & simple electrical switch connections.
- Unique magnetically actuated switching design gives superior performance.
- Features a free-swinging vane which attracts a magnet within the solid metal switch body, actuating a snap switch by means of a simple lever arm with no bellows, springs, or seals to fail.
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.