1/2" NPT Low-Flow Flotect Explosion-Proof Mini-Size Brass SPDT Flow Switch, w/ Brass Tee
- The Series V6 Flotect Flow Switch is surprisingly compact, and specifically engineered to monitor liquid, gas, or air flows
- Time tested in thousands of pipeline installations and processing plants around the world, this Series is Weatherproof, designed to meet NEMA 4 and Explosion-proof (listing included in specifications).
- Tees are available for installation in pipelines from 1/2" to 2" (12.70 to 50.80 mm). With bushings added the unit is easily adapted to 1/4" and 3/8" (6.35 and 9.53 mm) piping.
- Leak proof body machined from bar stock.
- Choice of models in a tee with calibrated vane or field adjustable trimmable vane.
- Electrical assembly can be easily replaced without removing the unit from the installation so that the process does not have to be shut down.
- High-pressure rating of 1000 psig (69 bar) with brass body.
- Low flow model offers field adjustable set point.
- Easy installation with simply pipe insert via the tee & simple electrical switch connections.
- Unique magnetically actuated switching design gives superior performance.
- Features a free-swinging vane which attracts a magnet within the solid metal switch body, actuating a snap switch by means of a simple lever arm with no bellows, springs, or seals to fail.