This very easy-to-install basement flood prevention device operates like a check valve to seal off water back-up caused by overloaded sewers. The Flood-Guard can be installed in minutes. A screwdriver is all that you need. Once in place, it can prevent property damage and a very messy clean-up job. Gaskets are made of molded rubber, and all metal parts are plated or stainless steel.
- Flood-Guard operates like a check valve to seal-off water back-up caused by overloaded sewers.
- Installs in minutes.
- Standpipe models available for use in extreme, extended pressure situations.
- Gaskets for our basement flood prevention device are made of molded rubber.
- All metal parts are plated or stainless steel.
- Flood-Guard is made in U.S.A.