Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Series SPS Spring pilot valves are designed for applications such as steam to hydronic converters, domestic hot water, manufacturing process, or others that require constant outlet pressure. The Series SPS can also be used in conjunction with a series STPA Temperature pilot as a pressure limiter.
- Tight shut-off provided by hardened stainless steel disc and seat
- Packless construction eliminates seals that wear out and leak
- Travel stop and cover on diaphragm helps prevent over pressurization damage
- Removable strainer helps prevent debris from entering pilot
- Maximum temperature 450°F (232°C)
- Maximum inlet operating pressure 250 psig (17.3 bar)
- Outlet Pressure: - Minimum 2 psig (0.1 bar) - Maximum 175 psig (11.9 bar)
- Normal accuracy ±1 psig (0.07 bar)
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.