Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- For steam service
- For controlling steam pressure, where an accurate tight closing valve is required, on applications such as: small sterilizers, cooking kettles or tables, hand irons, heating coils, coffee urns, unit heaters and pressing machines
- Adjustable outlet pressure
- Single seated for dead-end or continuous service
- Sizes 0.5" - 1" NPT
- Maximum pressure drop 100 psi (6.9 bar) (for more than 100 psi (6.9 bar) use multiple valves in series)
- Minimum reduced pressure 1 psig (.069 bar)
- Maximum non-shock pressure 250 psig (17.3 bar) at 400F (204C)
- Maximum temperature 400F (204C)
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.