The Series B0 Inverted Bucket Traps are designed for a wide range of industrial applications including unit heaters, laundry and process equipment and steam line drip traps.
These cast iron inverted bucket traps operate efficiently for long periods of time to add solid energy savings by lowering replacement and labor costs. Common applications include tracer lines, process equipment, steam cookers, steam kettles, steam hated vents, unit heaters, drop traps in steam lines, commercial dishwashing and pressing machinery.
- Removable covers for easy in-line service
- Stainless steel internal components
- Resistant to moderate water hammer
- Optional built-in strainer to reduce the number of piping connections
- Maximum capacities to 690 lbs/hr
- Maximum Temperature: 450º F
- Maximum allowable pressure: 250 psig
- Maximum operating pressure: 150 psig