Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- For large, high capacity units
- Resistant to water hammer corrosion
- Below condensate level seat design prevents steam leakage
- Rugged stainless steel thermostatic element eliminates air binding
- Stainless steel internal components
- Can be serviced without dismantling piping
- Maximum operating pressure: 175 psig
- Maximum temperature: 377°F
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.