Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
6" Two-way Flanged Globe Valve, Water or Glycol (360 Cv)V5011B1070 6" Two-way Flanged Globe Valve, Water or Glycol (360 Cv)
|1||Mon, Nov 1 – Thu, Nov 4|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Sizes range from 2-1/2 to 6 inches.
- Stainless steel stem with serviceable Teflon packing.
- Valves utilize direct mounting valve actuators, Q5020/Q5022 linkages with Direct Coupled Actuators, or Pneumatic Valve Actuators to operate the valve.
- Equal Percentage flow characteristic.
- Valve Type: Globe Valve
- Body Pattern: Two-way
- Flow Characteristic: Equal Percentage
- Controlled Medium: Chilled or hot water with up to 50% Glycol, Low pressure steam
- Connection Type: Flanged
- Max. Safe Operating Pressure: 150 psi at 240 F water or 15 psi steam
- ANSI/ASME Rating: 125
- Maximum Differential for Quiet Water Service (psi): 25 psid
- Static Pressure Rating: ANSI 125
- Ambient Temperature Rating: 40 F to 250 F
- Materials (Body): Cast Iron
- Materials (Seat): Bronze
- Materials (stem) Stainless Steel
- Used with: Q5001/Modutrol IV Motor; MP953; ML6420,21A,25; ML7420/ML7421A/ML7425; ML6984/ML7984
|Flow Capacity (Cv):||
|Max Pressure (PSI):||
150 psi at 240°F water
15 psi (Steam)
Stem up to close
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.