1/2" Two-way Globe Valve, Female NPT (4.7 Cv)V5011N2048 1/2" Two-way Globe Valve, Female NPT (4.7 Cv)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Red brass body with NPT-threaded end connections.
- Low seat leakage rate (?0.05 percent of Cv).
- 50:1 rangeability per VDI/VDE 2173.
- Spring-loaded, self-adjusting packing.
- Accurate positioning to ensure state of the art temperature control.
- Directly coupled electric and pneumatic actuators for easy mounting.
- Sizes range from 1/2 in. to 2 in.
- Valve designs provide equal percentage flow characteristic for water and linear flow characteristic for steam.
- Stainless steel stem and metal-to-metal seats.
- Repack and rebuild kits for field servicing.
- Description: Two-way, Globe, (Female) NPT, Water or Glycol or Steam
- Valve Type: Globe Valve
- Body Pattern: Two-way
- Controlled Medium: Steam, or Chilled or hot water with up to 50% Glycol
- Connection Type: Female NPT
- ANSI/ASME Rating: 150
- Actuation: Must be purchased separately
- Stem Travel: 3/4 in
- Maximum Differential Pressure Ratings (Close-off) (psi): 240 psi
- Maximum Differential for Quiet Water Service (psi): 20 psid
- Static Pressure Rating: ANSI 150
- Ambient Temperature Rating: 36 F to 248 F water
- Ambient Temperature Rating (Steam): 340 F
- Leakage Rating: Seat: 0.05% of Cv
- Materials (Body): Red Brass
- Materials (seat): Stainless Steel
- Materials (stem): Stainless Steel
- Materials (Plug/Ball/Disc): Brass
- Dimensions: 6-5/8 in. high x 3-1/4 in. wide x 1-9/16 in. deep
- Bonnet Size:1-3/8 in.
|Flow Capacity (Cv):||
|Max Pressure (PSI):||
100 psi at 337 F steam
Stem down to close
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.