Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Sizes from 2-1/2 in. to 6 in. with ANSI Class 125 flanged connections.
- Mixing or diverting control.
- Equal percentage or linear flow characteristics.
- Same flow pattern configuration as Globe valve.
- Can be used with Honeywell electronic actutors.
- Field configurable for normally open or normally closed fail-safe position.
- 2-1/2 and 3 in. valves have removable manual operating handle to control valve during installation or in an event of power failure.
- ANSI Class IV leakage specification (0.01% of CV). A to AB; ANSI Class IV leakage. B to AB; ANSI Class III leakage.
- Option of four actuator mounting positions on the valve for 4, 5 and 6 in. valves.
- Wide range of CV choices from 63 to 360.
- Valve ball and stem 316 stainless steelfor all valves except 3 in. valve..
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.