Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
4" Flanged Globe Valve w/ Equal Percentage Flow (150 Cv)VGF22ES40 4" Flanged Globe Valve w/ Equal Percentage Flow (150 Cv)
|1||Thu, Dec 23 – Tue, Dec 28|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- ANSI Class 125 and Class 250 cast iron bodies with flanged end connections
- Equal percentage and linear flow characteristics
- Face-to-face flange dimensions per ANSI/ISA S75.03 standard
- Sizes from 2-1/2 to 6 in.
- Stainless steel trim standard for long life span
- ANSI CLass III seat leakage
- Steam inlet pressure up to 125 psig and 353 F maximum temperature
- Self-adjusting packing
- Accurate positioning with equal percentage and linear flow characteristics to ensure precise temperature control
- Universal bonnet for direct-coupled electric and pneumatic actuators for easy mounting, or linkage coupled Modutrol Motors and MN/MS Series direct coupled actuators.
- Not suitable for combustible gasses.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.