The IW-25-4 ON Wall Dehumidifier utilizes its integral humidistat to monitor the environmental conditions. When the relative humidity goes above the selected set point, the dehumidifier will energize. Air is drawn across an evaporator coil, which is cooler than the dew point of air. This means moisture will condense out of the air. The air is then reheated through the condenser coil and distributed back into the room. The ON Wall dehumidifier is designed for direct surface wall mounting.
The energy efficient ON Wall IW25 dehumidifier help to improve Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) by removing excess moisture from the air to maintain relative humidity (RH) below 60%. The easy to install unit runs quiet, at 45 dBA, without sacrificing comfort or ambiance. The ON-Wall mounted dehumidifier is suited for both new construction and retrofit installations in multifamily, commercial, educational and industrial applications.
- ON-Wall Cover: 27.56 x 14.13 x 1.5
- ON-Wall Mounting Slots Distance: 6.2"
- Quiet and Easy Operation
- Easily Mounted ON Wall
- Simple Installation
- Hands-Free and Tankless
- Tamper Proof Control
- Hard Wire Capable
- Independent of HVAC Systems or Condensate Drain
- Drains Directly into Existing Plumbing
- Installs between Studs (16" on center)
- Microchannel Condenser Coil
- All Aluminum Evaporator Coil
- Minimal Maintenance
- Washable MERV 8 Filter
- Please note: dBA is tested in a controlled environment; levels may vary due to install and install location.