ET8000 Series Electronic Astronomic 7-Day Time Switch
The Intermatic ET8000 Series Electronic Astronomic 7-Day Time
Switch automatically switches loads to a preset weekly schedule with
Use the ET8000 series as an ON/OFF timer in applications requiring
7-day astronomic load control such as lighting, air conditioning systems,
pumps, etc. Each load output of the Time Switch can support up to 14
timed ON and 14 timed OFF events per day as well as Astro ON and Astro
OFF events. The program can be overridden by pushing the ON/OFF load
The ET8000 Series Time Switch is designed to directly switch tungsten
or ballast loads up to its rating, and inductive or resistive loads up to
30A at 120, 208, 240, or 277 VAC.
- The astronomic feature provides an automatically adjusted sunset
ON and sunrise OFF to eliminate the need for separate photo control
- The independent 7-day programming provides complete flexibility for
applications where load switching differs each day of the week.
- Astronomic programming can be combined with independent
programming to provide a sunset ON and timed OFF program.
- Selector switch to determine input voltage between 120-277 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Up to 28 events total
- To-the-minute accuracy
- Temporary override or permanent manual override
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time adjustment
- Astronomic models enable dusk-to-dawn scheduling