Auto-Voltage Electromechanical Timer, 40A, DPDT with Battery Backup (277V)
The GM40AV-QW 40 Amp Auto-Voltage Time Switch is a universal electromechanical control, which automatically detects the input voltage without the use of a DIP switch or selector pins. The time switch automatically selects any voltage between 120 VAC and 277 VAC. The time switch controls high amperage loads for lighting, HVACR, pumps, motors, fan controls, access controls, agricultural facilities, and general purpose electrical circuits. The mechanism is mounted in a compact Type 3R outdoor enclosure and features a DPDT Switching Configuration standard.
- Highest ratings in the industry for loads up to 40 amps resistive
- 96 Captive Trippers are independently adjustable at 15 minute intervals; allowing for 48 ON/OFF operations per 24 hour period
- Real time clock face with ON/OFF/AUTO override switch
- Automatically adjusts to any voltage needed between 120 - 277 VAC.
- Amber and Green LED's indicating power and status
- Type 3R outdoor enclosure is standard