The T22 line voltage thermostats control heating, cooling, or year
round air conditioning units in commercial, industrial or residential installations. Typical uses are for unit heaters, fan coils, blast coils, refrigeration storage rooms, electric heat, duct furnaces, Greenhouses, etc. Models are available with SPST or SPDT contact action for standard duty (nominal 1/4 hp) or heavy duty (nominal 1 hp) applications. Features
- Sensitive liquid charge
element and efficient leverage provides close differential without
- Thermostats have concealed, adjustable, high
temperature stop. (See Fig. 2.)
- Choice of built-in selector
switches -- and wide selection of circuitry.
- Requires no add-on subbases.
- Snap-acting contacts in a sealed dust protected enclosure.
- Close differential without need for anticipator.
- Bimetal thermometer is standard. Easily calibrated.