Heavy Duty Line Voltage Thermostat (40-90F)T26T-3C Heavy Duty Line Voltage Thermostat (40-90F)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Line Voltage Components Switch Box mounted which provides isolation of electrical circuit from sensing element
- Models with limited ranges available provides energy conservation
- Adjustable High/Low Range Stops
- Enclosed Pennswitch provides dust protection for contacts
- Mounting Plate allows easy mounting and wiring without removing the cover
- Differential: Approximately 0.7 F
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 0 to 105F
- Sensing Element: Liquid Filled
- Thermometer: Bi-metal Type
- Switch: Snap-acting Contacts in a Dust-protected Enclosure
- Mounting: Vertical or Horizontal 2 x 4 in. Wall Box
- Wiring Terminals: Large 8-32 x 1/4 in. Binder Head Screws
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.71 x 2.96 x 2.87 in.
- Amps (120V): 10
- Amps (208V): 10
- Amps (240V): 10
Electric Heat (Line Voltage)
|Operating Temp Range:||
40 to 90 F
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.