Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The TE-6300 Temperature Sensor line provides economical solutions for a wide variety of temperature sensing needs, including wall-mount, outdoor-air, duct, strap-mount, well-insertion, duct-averaging, and Variable Air Volume (VAV) flange-mount duct-probe applications. The TE-6300 line offers both a metal and a plastic enclosure for the most popular models.
- Include two hex-head self-drilling screws for mounting the duct and duct averaging models
- offer (well models only) either a direct mount or 1/2-14 NPT threaded well sensor holder for mounting in TE-6300W Series thermal wells (Order the thermal well separately.)
- provide optional well sensor holders (order separately) to mount duct models in thermal wells.
- meet UL 1995 plenum use requirements
- offer optional accessory kit (order separately) to replace plastic hole plug and wiring bushing to meet International Mechanical Code (IMC) requirements
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.