The TE-6300 Temperature Sensor line provides economical solutions for a wide variety of temperature sensing needs, including wall-mount, outdoor-air, duct, strap-mount, well-insertion, duct-averaging, and Variable Air Volume (VAV) flange-mount duct-probe applications. The TE-6300 line offers both a metal and a plastic enclosure for the most popular models.
- come with a corrosion-protected steel enclosure with a 0.88 in. (22 mm) hole for a 1/2 in. (12.7 mm) conduit fitting
- include two hex-head self-drilling screws for mounting the duct and duct averaging models
- offer (well models only) either a direct mount or 1/2-14 NPT threaded well sensor holder for mounting in TE-6300W Series thermal wells (Order the thermal well separately.)
- provide optional well sensor holders (order separately) to mount duct models in thermal wells.
- meet UL 1995 plenum use requirements
- offer optional accessory kit (order separately) to replace plastic hole plug and wiring bushing to meet International Mechanical Code (IMC) requirements