TEC3000 Stand-alone Thermostat Controller (White)TEC3322-14-000 TEC3000 Stand-alone Thermostat Controller (White)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- local hydronic reheat valves
- pressure-dependent VAV equipment with or without local reheat
- two- or four-pipe fan coils
- cabinet unit heaters
- other zoning equipment using an on/off or 0 to 10 VDC proportional control input
The networked models feature a field-selectable Building Automation System (BAS) BACnet MS/TP or N2 communication capability that enables remote monitoring and programming for efficient space temperature control. All models include a USB port configuration that reduces installation time by allowing simple backup and restore features from a USB drive, which enables rapid cloning of configuration between like units.
Some models have occupancy sensing capability built into the device. These thermostat controllers maximize up to 30% energy savings in high-energy usage commercial buildings, such as schools and hotels, during occupied times by using additional standby setpoints.
All models feature an intuitive UI with backlit display that makes setup and operation quick and easy. Multiple fan configurations are supported for fan coil equipment types:
- multi-speed (two or three discrete speeds)
- variable-speed/EC motors (0 to 10 VDC control)
- Two Configurable Binary Inputs - provide additional inputs for advanced functions such as remote night setback, service or filter alarms, motion detector, and window status, and configures the application to respond accordingly.
- USB Port Configuration - reduces installation time by allowing simple backup and restore features from a USB drive, which enables rapid cloning of configuration between like units.
- Backlit Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) - offers real-time control status of the environment in easy-to-read, plain text messages with adjustable backlight that brightens during user interaction.
- Configurable Touch Screen UI - allows facility managers to limit the user interaction with the thermostat controller display based on specific energy policies.
- End-of-Line Switch - simplifies the layout and installation of communication buses.
- Mobile Access Portal (MAP) Gateway Compatibility (MAP Release 4.0 or Later) - allows the user to view equipment and control conditions using mobile devices.
- Stand-Alone and BACnet MS/TP or N2 Networked Models - offers application flexibility.
- On/Off, Proportional 0 to 10 VDC, and Single- or Two-Stage Control - offers additional application flexibility by providing more advanced control signals.
- Multiple Fan Configurations - provide single-speed, multi-speed, and variable-speed fan control.
- Full Line of Remote TE-6300 Series Temperature Sensors - supports a wide range of remote temperature sensing needs from a single supplier.
0 to 10 VDC proportional fan coil and zoning
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.