TEC3000 Stand-alone Thermostat Controller, Heat Pump w/ Economizer (White)TEC3330-14-000 TEC3000 Stand-alone Thermostat Controller, Heat Pump w/ Economizer (White)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The TEC3000 Series Thermostat Controllers are stand-alone, and field-selectable BACnet® Master-Slave/Token-Passing (MS/TP) or N2 networked devices that provide on/off, floating, and proportional control of the following:
- local hydronic reheat valves
- pressure-dependent VAV equipment with or without local reheat
- two- or four-pipe fan coils
- cabinet unit heaters
- other zoning equipment using an on/off, floating, or 0 to 10 VDC proportional control input Models also provide single- or two-stage control of unitary rooftop units (RTUs) with or without economizers and heat pumps.
- Touchscreen display with adjustable backlight
- Customizable User Interface with password protection
- Local Weekly Schedules available via BACnet
- Stand Alone or BACnet (MSTP) or N2 Bus
- Mobile Access Portal (MAP) gateway compatibility
- Auto-Tuning (PRAC+) and Optimal Start
- Measurement Trends of the last 24 hours
- Commissioning menu and Fault Diagnostic warnings
- USB Port for Back-Up, Restore and Cloning
- Multiple Fan Configurations On/Off or VSD (0…10V)
- Optional on board Occupancy Sensor (PIR)
- Optional integral Humidity Sensor with Dehumidification
- Control: RTU StandAlone
- Mode: Single/Two Stages
- Sensor Type: Temperature
- Color: White
- Power Requirements: 9...30 VAC, 4 VA, 50/60 Hz
Single or 2-stage RTU/heat pump with economizer
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.