The face of the door on the RDWPD contains a factory installed 1/2" drywall to match the texture of the surrounding drywall. The door frame shall include a drywall bead so that drywall cement can be applied to conceal the flange. The RDWPD is the perfect solution when concealing the access door is required for aesthetic purposes. The RDWPD also reduces installation time and costs.
- Frame shall be 14 gage steel and doors shall be 16 gage steel
- door shall be recessed 1/2" with factory install 1/2" drywall
- Trim shall be galvanized steel dry wall bead
- Hinge shall be concealed pivoting rod type
- Locks shall be flush and screwdriver operated with cam and studs, or shall be key operated cylinder lock with automatic dust shutter
- Finish shall be prime coat of rust inhibitive electrostatic powder, baked white enamel