The ODS10 uses passive infrared (PIR) detection technology to monitor a room for occupancy through a segmented Fresnel lens. This specialized lens divides the field-of-view into sensor zones. When a person passes into or out of a sensor zone, the sensor detects motion and switches the lights ON. The lights will remain ON as long as there is an occupant moving through the sensor zones.
- Fits in standard wallbox and replaces single-pole wall switch. Gangable with other units.
- Low-profile design eliminates obtrusive “scanning-device” look. Elegant Decora styling complements any interior; uses Decora wallplates and coordinates with Leviton’s popular line of Decora wiring devices.
- 180° field-of-view provides approximately 2100 square feet of coverage suitable for small offices, conference rooms, classrooms, lounges and a variety of commercial areas.
- Convenient pushbutton provides manual-ON/OFF light switching at any time.
- Two dual element PIR sensors used to widen detection range.
- Segmented Fresnel lens provides optimum sensitivity and performance. Designed with an extensive “minor motion” area where even slight body movements will be detected.
- Vandal resistant PIR lens.
- Horizontal field-of-view may be adjusted between 180° and 60° of arc by using integral blinders located on either side of the lens. No masking tape required.
- Manual-ON/auto-OFF mode for installations where manual-ON switching is required but auto-OFF switching is still desired for CEC Title 24 energy savings.
- To comply with T24, red LED indicator light flashes when sensor detects motion to verify detection is active.
- Time Delay adjustment for delayed-OFF time set-tings of 30 seconds (for walking test), 10 minutes, 20 minutes, and 30 minutes. Allows customized adjustments to maximize energy savings.
- Light Sensor Adjustable Ambient Light Override ranges from approximately 2 foot-candles (20 lux) to 500+ foot-candles (5000+ lux) to prevent lights from turning ON automatically during periods of ample natural light, increasing energy savings.
- Light sensor enables the load hold-OFF feature once level has been set.
- Vacancy confirmation - when the time out expires and the lights turn OFF a 30 second vacancy confirmation exists to turn the lights back ON.
- False detection circuitry.
- Presentation Mode feature for slide or film presentations allows push buttons to turn lights OFF and keep them OFF while the room is occupied.
- One unit can be used for 120V through 277V lighting. Compatible with both electronic and magnetic ballasts.
- Relay switches at the zero crossing point of the AC power curve to ensure maximum contact life and compatibility with electronic ballasts.
- Exclusive Leviton H.I.S. Circuitry. Specifically designed to handle today’s high inrush electronic ballast loads and offer unmatched durability and service.
- No neutral design is optional for retrofit applications.
- Switch Type: Single-Pole
- Technology: Passive Infrared
- Pattern Degrees: 180
- Coverage Range Sq. Ft.: 2100
- Time Adjustment: 30s-30m
- Voltage: 120/277 VAC
- Color: White