Microprocessor based, the OSCXX-U has a self adapting feature that compensates for air flow, giving it excellent immunity to air currents and other interference.
Leviton backs its occupancy sensors and their great features with an excellent 5-year limited warranty.
- Small Size: Installed sensor appears almost invisible.
- Fast Simple Installation: Easy ceiling mount, three wire connection (low voltage) and twist-lock sensor attachment.
- Accurate, Consistant Switching: Occupant complaints are eliminated; lights are on when room is occupied, off when empty. annoying false-offs are minimized and lights on at night is eliminated.
- Self-Adapting: An internal microprocessor continually analyzes, evaluates and adjusts settings. Performance is kept at a maximum and user complaints are eliminated.
- Maximum Reliability, Low Cost: All digital circuitry uses a minimum of components.
- Non-Volatile Memory: Learned and adjusted settings saved in protected memory. Power outages will not cause status loss.
- Ambient Light Recognition: The photocell prevents lights from turning on when room is adequately lit by natural light.
- Excellent Warranty: 5-Year Limited warranty.
- Typical Applications: Cafeteria, Computer Room, Office w/Cubicles, File Room, Partitioned Restroom, Warehouse Open Area, Work Space General, Workout Facility, Gymnasium, or Hallway
- Sensor Type: Ceiling Mount
- Adjustment: Self-Adjusting
- Sensor Technology: Ultrasonic 32kHz
- Pattern Degrees: 360
- Coverage Range Sq. Ft.: 2000
- Manual Time Adjustment: 30s-30m, 6s Test Mode
- Load Rating: Uses Power Pack
- Input Voltage: 24VDC
- Current Consumption: 30mA
- Photo Cell: Ambient Override ON
- Color: White
- Standards and Certifications: CUL/US Cert
- Housing Material: High-Impact, Injection Moulded Plastic
- Code Compliance: California Title 24