Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Leviton’s OSSMT Multi-Technology (Dual Technology) Decora Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor is used to provide automatic light-ing control for energy savings and convenience in a variety of commercial applications.
Leviton backs its occupancy sensors and their great features with an excellent 5-year limited warranty.
- Fast, simple Installation: Fits in a standard wall box and replaces a single-pole wall-switch; neutral and no neutral options available. Sensor can be ganged together with other units in a multiple-switch wall plate.
- Low-profile design eliminates obtrusive “scanning-device” look. Elegant Decora wallplates complement any interior for sleek aesthetics; uses Decora wallplates and coordinates with Leviton’s popular line of Decora wiring devices.
- Convenient Pushbutton provides manual-ON/OFF light switching at any time.
- Segmented Fresnel lens provides optimum sensitivity and performance. Designed with an extensive “minor motion” area where even slight body movements will be detected.
- Vandal resistant PIR lens.
- Adjustable horizontal field-of-view (PIR may be adjusted between 180° and 60° of arc by using integral blinders located on either side of the lens). No masking required.
- Manual-ON/auto-OFF mode for installations where manual-ON switching is required but auto-OFF switching is still desired for CEC Title 24 energy savings.
- To comply with CED Title 24, LED indicator light flashes when sensor detects motion to verify detection is active. Green flashes for ultrasonic, red flashes for PIR.
- Time: The delayed OFF time is preset at 30 minutes in the Auto Adapting mode. A choice of four delayed-OFF time settings are available: 30-seconds (for walking test purposes only), 10, 20, and 30 minutes for fixed time and auto adapting. The LED will flash when the adjusting knob is set to the indicated time value.
- Ambient Light Recognition: Integrated light sensor prevents lights from turning on when the room is adequately illuminated by natural light.
- Self-Adaptive Technology: Callbacks for adjustment are eliminated. Time delay and sensitivity settings are continually adjusted to occupant patterns of use in auto adapt mode.
- Exclusive Walk-through Feature provides increased energy savings by not leaving the lights ON for an extended period after only momentary occupancy.
- Vacancy Confirmation: When the time out expires and the relays turn OFF, a 30 second (OSSMT-G) or 40 second (OSSMT-M) vacancy confirmation exists to turn the relays back on.
- False detection circuitry.
- Small Motion Sensitivity (U/S): Ultrasonic technology provides excellent minor motion sensitivity.
- Ability to disable U/S (OSSMT-M). For added flexbility, OSSMT-G has the ability to disable both PIR and U/S.
- Presentation Mode feature: For slide or film presentations, allows pushbuttons to turn lights OFF and keep them OFF while the room is occupied.
- Exclusive Leviton H.I.S. Circuitry. Specifically designed to handle today’s high inrush electronic ballast loads and offer unmatched durability and service.
- True Zero-Cross Relay switches at the zero crossing point of the AC power curve to ensure maximum contactor life and compatibility with electronic ballasts.
- Sensor Type: Wall Switch
- Adjustment: Self-Adjusting
- Device Type: Occupancy Sensor
- Pattern Degrees: 180
- Coverage Range Sq. Ft: 2400
- Time Delay: 30s-30m
- Load Rating: 800W@120V INC 1200VA@120V 2700VA@277V FL
- Voltage: 120/277 VAC
- Current Consumption: N/A
- PhotoCell: Internal
- Color: White
- Standards and Certifications: UL/cUL
- Code Compliance: California Title 24
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.