The M12 M-SPECTOR FLEX 3’ Inspection Camera Cable Kit is the only contractor inspection camera that gives users the ability to see more, easier, faster. Leveraging state-of-the-art LED technology, users get 15X greater LED brightness for seeing further and clearer in large, dark spaces. The 12.5mm (.49”) diameter and shortened camera head length gives users easier and greater access to tight spaces than 17mm cameras. A 3.5” wireless LCD display console allows users to comfortably view images in any position. Capture best-in-class images or video on an SD card for easy documentation of warranty claims or service work for customers. The M12 M-SPECTOR FLEX 3’ Ft Inspection Camera Cable Kit is perfect for remodel inspections, facility maintenance, machinery and production lines, automotive and residential or commercial trades where documenting inspections is essential.
- (1) M12 M-SPECTOR FLEX Console (2315-20)
- (1) 3' Inspection Camera Cable
- (1) M12 REDLITHIUM Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12 Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) SD Card
- (1) USB Cable
- (1) Carrying Case
- 3’ Camera Cable: Perfect for inspecting walls, ceiling and floor spaces or mechanical equipment
- See clearer, further with 15X brighter LED output
- 3.5" Wireless LCD display console allows for comfortable viewing in any position or location up-to 15’ away
- 640 x 480 camera for best-in-class image quality
- 12.5mm (.49”) camera head for greater access than 17mm cameras
- Shorter camera head for tighter turns
- Flush lens prevents build-up, beveled edges reduce friction
- Instantly capture images or video with audio from handle or display
- Digitally rotate and zoom images for the ideal view
- Access saved images or video from a PC using the SD Card or USB cable
- Audio Capability: Yes
- Photo Capability: Yes
- Video Recording: Yes
- Zoom: 4X Digital
- Cable Length: 3'
- Voltage: 12V
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Length: 3.75"
- Weight: 3.40 lbs
- Height: 8.75"
- Width: 3.88"
- Camera Head Length: 35mm (1.375")
- Camera Head Diameter: 12.5mm (.49")