Designed for the unique environments that Linemen work in, the M18™ FUEL 1-1/2” Lineman Magnetic Drill drills faster than the number one corded competitor, delivers the strongest magnetic hold on 1/4” steel providing a safer drilling environment in this material, and drills over (40) 13/16” holes per charge. The M18 FUEL™ 1-1/2” Lineman Magnetic Drill delivers safer drilling on ¼” steel by providing the industry’s strongest holding force on this material. By utilizing permanent magnets, the magnetic base operates without electricity; ensuring that the magnet does not deactivate if the battery is drained. Equipped with Auto-Stop lift-off detection, power to the motor is automatically cut if excess rotational motion is detected while drilling. Powered by a Milwaukee POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, both drills are faster than their corded counterparts, and deliver the same 1-1/2” annular cutter capacity. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 batteries provide over (40) 13/16” holes in ¼” steel, while delivering the most durable pack construction on the market, and over 2X more recharges than the leading competitor.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Delivers maximum power and provides up to 2x longer motor life.
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger.
- Self-Powered Magnet Base Operates Independently of Power Source and Delivers up to 2,000 lbs. of Holding Force
- 1-1/2" Annular Cutter Capacity 1/2" Twist Bit Capacity
- 2 Speed Gear Box: 400/690 RPM
- Stroke Length: 5-3/4"
- Motor Head Adjustment: 5-1/8"
- M18 FUEL™ 1-1/2" Lineman Magnetic Drill
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1850)
- (2) 1” Retractable Pilot Pin
- Safety Strap
- Magnetic Lubrication Tank
- Carrying Case
- Chuck Key
- AC/DC Vehicle Charger
- 3/4” Weldon to 1/2” Chuck adapter