Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Tubular Separated Combustion Propeller
- 45,000 BTU/hr input
- Application: 2 to 2-1/2 Car Garage
- Heat Exchanger: Aluminum
- Direct Spark Ignition
- 115V, 60 hertz, single phase
- Single Stage, Propane
- Hush-puppy quiet operation
- Right or left hand controls available on all 30-75 units. Gas, electrical and flue connections can be changed by simply flipping the Hot Dawg over
- Uses propane gas
- Lightweight, easily installs 1" from ceiling with only two angle brackets (included on sizes 30-75, accessory for 100, 125)
- Full 10-year warranty on heat exchanger
- Standard power exhaust simplifies side-wall or roof venting with small-diameter vent pipe
- Permanently-lubricated motor for trouble-free dependability
- single stage, direct spark ignition, 100% shut-off with continuous retry
- Low-profile design and neutral color to blend in with decor
- The separated combustion Hot Dawg draws its combustion air from outside the work space, ensuring the unit always has plenty of fresh, clean air to breathe.
- The fresh-air supply reduces common concerns about dusty, dirty or humid applications, providing greater durability and reduced maintenance.
- Drawing combustion air from the outside increases overall heating efficiency.
- External gas connections.
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.